2. TRADEMARKS. Infinia’s name and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Infinia and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
3. MODIFICATION. Infinia reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Infinia will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. FEEDBACK. Infinia will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to Infinia as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Infinia to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Infinia any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Infinia. Infinia is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Infinia provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
7. PRESS RELEASES. The information contained within press releases issued by Infinia should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Infinia has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases.